Contract issues? Not sure? Discipline issues?
Contact the OSU Chief Steward Message Phone 24/7: 541-602-3154. The Chief Steward will check these messages daily, and return your call within 24 hours, often sooner.
Any questions contact your campus organizer 24/7: Siobhan Burke, at email@example.com, or call/text 630-699-0281. She will connect you to steward asap if needed.
Member Resource Center on contract questions related to universities: firstname.lastname@example.org Member Resource staff available Monday-Thursday 9:30 AM- 5:30 PM and on Friday from 10:30 AM-4:30 PM (except holidays).
One SEIU 503 HQ phone number to reach the Member Resource Center, Member Benefits, or to reach another department or staff member (business hours): 1-844-503-SEIU (7348)
“I request to have a union representative present on my behalf during this meeting because I believe it may lead to disciplinary action being taken against me. “Your supervisor will tell you a)there is no possibility of discipline and a steward is not needed, b)that they will delay the meeting until you can schedule a steward, c)may ask you to waive your rights to a steward.
OSU Stewards – If you want to become a steward contact the organizer or chief steward asap. You are needed! Stewards are volunteers but they receive paid time to do steward work. OSU is eligible to have 25 stewards.
- Gloria O’Brien, Chief Steward (East Greenhouse)
- Amber Ahlgren (Nash)
- Deb Carroll (Valley Library)
- Leo Rianda (Waldo)
- Patrick Brashears (Ship Ops)
- Lora Sylvester and Tim Borgen (Arnold)
- James Bartholemew and Sunshine Ward (Marketplace West)
- Lynn Thompson and Dillon Randall (McNary)
- Shane Rumusod (UHDS 35th Street)
- Ken Howard (Milne)
- Noah McKay and Whitney Larkin (ILC)
- Brady Esch (Public Safety)
- Chris Kulah (Radiation Center)